Calling all landlords – The rules have changed!
Be aware of what’s happening or accept the risk
- The New Zealand tenancy space has seen more changes in the last 18 months than in the last 18 years combined – and even more is on its way.
- The 2018 Rent Event is designed to help landlords across New Zealand learn more about these changes and how they can impact your tenancy, both now and in the future.
- Let us help you get in the know. Landlords must be up to date with the legislation changes. If you don’t understand, or properly comply, this can lead to significant risks, including, in many cases, substantial fines.
What you’ll learn at the Rent Event:
- A 2018 legislation roundup with tangible solutions Ray White can provide to help you comply.
- Upcoming rental reform – What is on the way, how it will impact you and what you need to do to prepare.
- The importance of the first step – Letting your property and how, when done correctly, this can prevent 90% of future issues.
- Expert advice on how to make your investment property work for you financially, when legislative change is on it’s way e.g. ring fencing of losses and capital gains tax.
- Investment savings and better returns – How Ray White and Loan Market can save you significantly through the lending and ownership structure of your investments and help you achieve greater returns.
- How to use the equity in your investment property to buy another.
- These events are a fantastic opportunity to come along with any of your own specific questions or concerns. Our experienced staff will happily answer those for you, or point you in the right direction if further assistance is required.
We look forward to seeing you on the night!
Halswell Function Centre
The Hao Room – 341 Halswell Road
31st October 2018
RSVP 19th October 2018
Number are limited email us today email@example.com to
register let us help keep you safe, save you money and remove the risks.
Next Step Realty Limited in conjunction with Shelley’s Property Management