This property is available now.
Amazing Governors Bay Homestaed
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This classic home has a magnificent panorama out to Lyttelton Harbour and the surrounding hills and offers the following:-
- park like setting with gently sloping lawns and established gardens. Gardener is included in the rent
- kitchen with granite benches and state of the art appliances. Large double fridge/freezer and dishwasher included
- four bedrooms with wardrobes, plus a large library/office which could be a 5th bedroom
- 2 large living rooms, both overlooking the Harbour, opening to the deck. Lounge has a log burner with feature stone surround. Second living room connects to a conservatory and rear courtyard, plus 2 sunrooms
- 2 luxury bathrooms - one is an en suite off the master bedroom.
- separate laundry
- 2 car garaging, workshop, off street parking for 6 cars, plus dual entrance to the property
Set in the heart of Governors Bay community close to bars and cafes, the local school and pool. Easy commute to Christchurch and Lyttelton
Costs to rent include one weeks rent in advance, 4 weeks bond plus letting fee. This property is available for 6 months to start, and then by negotiation to follow.
For viewings please contact Sue Pulley of Ray White Shelleys Property Management on 034216869 or 0275557899, email firstname.lastname@example.org or simply book a viewing on Viewing Tracker
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
Double Garage plus Off Street Parking